Jang Geum oh My Grandma [K-Drama] Hindi Urdu Dubbed Download - Episode 01-03 Added

Jang Geum oh My Grandma  Complete Hindi Download [Dual Audio] Web-DL 720p 480p HD Free on Kdramas Desi . Jang Geum oh My Grandma  All Episodes [ हिन्दी Dubbed ] Jang Geum oh My Grandma  Korean Series .

Jang Geum oh My Grandma  (Korean Series) – Story

"Dae Jang-Geum Is Watching" follows the lives of 2 brothers and 1 sister who are descendants of Dae Jang Geum. The siblings love to eat. San-Hae (Shin Dong-Wook) is the oldest sibling and he has excellent sense of taste. He works at a company and gets involve with rookie employee Bok Seung-A (Kwon Yuri).

  • Series Name:- Jang Geum oh My Grandma 
  • TOTAL EPISODE:– 16
  • IMDb Rating:– 8.2/10
  • Genres:–  Drama
  • Quality:– 480p | 720p (HD)
  • Language:– Hindi Dubbed .

Download Jang Geum oh My Grandma [K-Drama] Hindi Urdu Dubbed – Episode 01-03 Added

1. For Server 1 [GDrive] ~ WATCH
2. For Server 1 [GDrive] ~ DOWNLOAD
3. For Server 2 [GDrive] ~ WATCH
4. For Server 2 [GDrive] ~ DOWNLOAD

JOIN Us in Telegram to get all the dramas updates easily just CLICK TO JOIN

Post a Comment

0 Comments